Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Throbbing....

* This is gross to me. If you are easily grossed out just don't look...*
I was sitting at work and all of the sudden this throbbing pain was behind my ear. I swear its bigger than this picture shows lol but I have a rock hard lump behind my ear that hurts SO bad. It appeared so fast and out of the blue! I didn't sleep well last night because I always sleep on my left side and any time I rolled over in my sleep it woke me up because the pillow was touching it. I hate it, I don't know where it came from or what the heck it is! I looked it up online and there was everything from lymphoma, cancer, infections, blah blah blah....if It doesn't go away in a couple days I'll head to the Dr but its all very gross and painful...has anyone else ever had this happen??? I doubt it, but its worth a shot :)
:)



P.S. Pretty sure I set my own record for 3 posts in one day! Must be a slow day at work!

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Weird. If it makes you feel any better, Dave had little bumps appear on his head and they went away. Hopefully yours goes away, too. We try avoid going to the doctor at all costs. (No insurance - I know, it's awful.) We've been lucky so far!

Beth said...

it looks like a swollen lymph node??? That's according to Dr. Beth

Anonymous said...

Looks painful! Hopefully it goes away soon.

On a happier note, I love your new background! :)