Tuesday, March 11, 2008

46645



I love Google

....I use them daily and thought I'd spread the word just incase you don't know about these things.... If you haven't checked out their new 'street view' yet - its a must! Go to Google.com, click on 'Maps', try typing in your address up top. And if the street has a blue outline on it, you can actually see a real picture of what you will see on that exact address. I know they don't have this option for all cities yet - but if I'm looking up directions to somewhere I like to check it out on Street View (I'm a visual person) to see what I'm getting into lol- check it out if you haven't already.

Also...if I'm going somewhere or need to look up a number to a restaurant I just type in the number 46645 (GOOGL) on my cell phone for who I'm sending the text message to. Then just type in the name of the place, the city, and the state. Then send the text and it will write you back within seconds giving you the addresses and phone numbers for any matches in that area. It also works if for weather, sports, flight schedules, etc. just send messages to 46645. Its rad, and its free. Thanks Google for making life easier lol

0 comments: