Thursday, March 27, 2008

Powell Butte

Last Saturday, I dragged Matt out for a hike with me. (He hates walking or running because 'its boring'. ugh.) We went up to Powell Butte and it was gorgeous!! Luckily, Saturday was great weather and no rain, but because we were so high up the wind was pretty wild! We went on a long hike through many different trails. It was gorgeous! There were lots of different trails, mini waterfalls and streams and a great view of the mountains! here are some pics...


This may seem like a lame picture but its the only one I took on the trails :)

This was a gi-normus tree that looked like someone cut it in half!


Bad pic.


We took Molly and let me tell you....she zonked out for the rest of the day as soon as we got home lol I don't think she got off her bed for at least 4 hours to get a drink. This was quite the excercise for her





Tell me this isn't the fattest, grossest, sloppiest dog you've ever seen. Look at those rolls!







1 comments:

Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Those pictures are the reason that I want to end up in the NW! So pretty. And molly is so cute, as usual. There is nothing wrong with rolls. They are what make her cute!