Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

I'm a little slow and I didn't take any 'worth while' pics, but this year for Easter Matt and I went to my parents house after church. We had a yummy ham dinner (of course) and decorated easter eggs with my brothers. It was really nice!

These are my bird nest's I made for my Sunbeams. I realize they look like barf in this picture but I swear they were cuter in person lol i think the kids liked them. I tried convincing them that the eggs were real bird eggs so be really careful not to drop them! But then i saw their believable faces and felt bad so i had to dig myself out of that hole :)
I made my first carrot cake...and besides the lop-sided-ness I think it turned out pretty good. I was so nervous of it being a complete disaster so i went to the store and bought colored frosting to decorate it so it would at least taste good. (but i made the white cream cheese frosting). Matt 'the artist' insisted on creating the design, one carrot. lol here is him in action!

Tah dah!








2 comments:

Jill said...

Kari -
Your cake is beautiful! I want some please...

Agnes said...

Great job! Looks Yummy! I want some too!