Saturday, April 5, 2008

Aprons, Dog sitting, and Makeovers

Ooooops. I forgot to show off part of my adorable easter present from my MOM! She MADE yes, Jenny actually SEWED ;) jk mom love ya, this adorable apron!! She found the cutest fabric and buttons! I told her that she and her friend April need to start selling them because i think the are so adorable and I KNOW people would love them. What a great gift idea :)

This past week my dad had to go to vegas for business and my mom joined him (lucky.) While they were gone we babysat Keeta - their golden retreiver. Molly loved having a buddy to play with all day! And even though we only had her for 3-4 days, when Keeta left Molly was acting so pathetic and depressed. I called my mom and she said that Keeta hasn't gotten off her bed since she got home either. lol Looks like they got quite attached :(


I've always disliked my bedroom, I rarely spend anytime in there except to get dressed and sleep. Its so boring and....just neutral. eck.
So...I went to Ikea with mom and got a few things to turn it from DRAB......



To....FAB! haha ok so not really, but it is much more colorful :)






4 comments:

Beth said...

You're bedroom turned out cute! I love your apron!!! Aunt Jenny, please, please make me one!!!

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of people who want a cute apron like that too! :)

Jenny and boys said...

Oh, you really DO like it! :) Glad you do...it's most likely the last sewn thing you'll get from me! (ok, maybe the second to last)
love you!

Agnes said...

Kari...We have that very same bed! Too funny...I love the colorful room...I bet you'll be in there more! Looks great!