Sunday, January 25, 2009

So random.

Ok this is more for me than anyone else haha but ever since my New York and Christmas trips it was physically impossible to see my floor in my bedroom. Clothes covered my bed and foot of my bed. I just couldn't make myself put them away...but guess what?!!? Here is PROOF. I have a clean room. : ) oh and it feels so much betttttttter


I decided my blue brown and cream living room was too drab and boring for my taste anymore. So. I whipped out the paint box (uh oh...) and painted the rainbow (haha not really, right?) on my wall canvas' and got fun funky pillows at pier 1...
PS these quality photos obviously had to be taken from my phone :)

2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Cute living room! That is exciting to be moving to Mesa. Not so much for the drive, but at least you won't be living by yourself anymore. I know I would freak myself out, too. Who am I kidding -when Dave goes out of town I freak out!

Mary said...

so so cute Kari! You need to start selling your artwork!;)