Sunday, January 25, 2009

Attention Arizonians....


I'm moving to Mesa on Feb 1st!!!! What does this mean for you?? I will live CLOSER...which will lead to...more visits! haha so get ready! ; ) I'll be living in a 3 bdrm house in NE Mesa with 2 of the BEST girls ever! I can't wait, it should be a lot of FUN - but a big change too! I was thinking and...I haven't lived with roommates for. Get ready for this....4 years! How crazy to think about!
The commute to work is going to be crappy thats for sure, but I will be living a lot closer to all my friends and not be making anymore late night trips to and from Mesa just to hang out with them! I also won't be such a wussy and have someone to cry to if I think I have a burgular in my house haha! AND Molly will have a (super miniature, but it still counts) fenced in yard! Now...on to the packing part. I hate moving more than life! Aye....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feb 1st...we're open. Let us help you move!! So excited you will be closer and we are really going to hold you to the "more visits" part! :)

The Porter's said...

where in mesa are you moving too?