Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sedona

Whitney was here visiting this past week and we made a trip up to Sedona, AZ this weekend and it was the most beautiful place I've ever seen!!! These pictures do not do it justice, its so cool to see just how BIG it is in person. We took a hike with Molly (who could barely breathe by the end of it lol) up to teh top of one of the mountains and got a gorgeous look out. I wish we had more time there, I'll definitely be going back! here are a few pictures and some other random ones...



She'll sit in this position for a good 5 minutes. I guess its comfortable?




2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

I've only been to Sedona once, but it was so pretty. I'm impresssed Molly made it without passing out! I want to see pics of your new apt! Sara tells me it's pretty sweet. (At least from what she's heard, I think.)

Kjerstin said...

Hey Kari, it's Kjerstin!! Those pictures are gorgeous and Molly is so cute, that's impressive she made it all the way up there! Anyway I found your blog through Sara's and just thought I'd say Hi!!