Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I made it...a while ago lol

I made it :) I haven't blogged in forever I know and this one will be short. I don't get internet until the 5th. That means I will have gone without cable or internet for almost a month! I'm amazed i'm still alive ;) jk. Its actually been kind of nice for the most part. I love my job here and my apartment is great and I'm learning to love living on my own. Here are a few pics from the trip, my good friend maggie rode with me in my car and whit drove the truck with molly the entire trip lol. It was definitely an adventure ! I'll post more and put up pictures as soon as I get my own internet. I got a new digital camera and am in love with it!!!!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Hi! I was just thinking of contacting your mom to see where you were! You need to give us your number and come over for dinner on Sunday or something. Where are your appartments exactly?

mlyster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mlyster said...

THANK GOODNESS FOR A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA. That good ol' disposable wasn't working out too well. haha! Love that you're here Kare! I might not work Saturday night so if you're up to it lets do something! What are you doing for the fourth? Oh ya, THANKS FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR ADDRESS! :)