Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life Stolen.

Saturday night. My friend's car window was busted into and someone stole my purse. I'm stupid and had my life in my purse lol. Everything. They have it all. It's been such a mess trying to get the pieces put back together. And an expensive mess! Aye....Had to get a new license, cancel all bank accounts, tow my car to the dealership to get new keys made, buy a new cell phone, say goodbye to the expensive purse, etc. Its been a fun few days so far : ) Peace Out
Ciao
Buh Bye
See ya
Its been a huge pain, but the worst part of it all, is to think of the people that took everything. They also got my friend's purse, which had an iphone in it. They used one of my debit cards to spend $620 at...Bed Bath and Beyond? Luckily that is taken care of. I wish they would catch these idiots who would rather ruin people's lives than get a real job!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really SUCKS!! I am so sorry that happened to you. :(

Jody said...

That's horrible. When I was pregnant with Noah we were held up in a parking lot in Mesa. Long story short (it WAS scary), all he got away with was my old wallet I happened to still have my purse. All it had were some punch cards (a Zamba Juice one for a free smoothie....argggg!) and my social security card. THAT was a nightmare......we're still paying for that one today.

I'm sorry. Hopefully no major damage was done (or won't be done....)

Agnes said...

Crazy...they busted a window to get to your purse...I always think as long as I lock it... but I guess some people are THAT desperate! I'm sorry!All the stuff you have to replace... :(

S. Fantasia said...

Hey kari, I'm so sorry you had this happen to you. There are such losers out there. The same thing just happened to my sis and her is what a fraud attorney told her:

"Call the 3 national credit reporting organizations Immediately to place a fraud alert on your name and also call the Social Security fraud line number (if your social security card was stolen)."

These alerts mean any company that checks your Credit knows your information was stolen, and they have to contact you by Phone (a phone YOU give them so it's legit) to authorize new credit.

In case you still need/want these numbers:
*Equifax: 800-525-6285
*Experian: 888-397-3742
*Trans Union: 800-6807289
*Social Security fraud: 800-269-0271

Good luck, Sweetie. I hope it all works out okay.