Thursday, May 22, 2008

Clarifications : )

I received a few phone calls about me moving to AZ and wanting to know more details....Well, I was over on my minutes for my phone so I'm sorry to those that I had to ignore! :( (Luckily, my minutes started over today so if you call me I CAN answer!).

Anyway, my friend Maggie and I will be driving a moving truck and towing my car (scary, I know) ;) down on the 11th of June. I will be working as an assistant manager at an apartment complex (for the same company I worked for in Vancouver a while back) that is it NE Scottsdale. I will also be living there! I start work as soon as I get there, and once I get settled I will be looking into going back to school part time.

I will be taking Molly with me and see if she can survive/breathe in the heat :)

I can't wait to go to a Suns game next season!!! :)

3 comments:

mlyster said...

Who is the management company? Whats the name of your community?

Jody said...

KARI! NE Scottsdale is like 45 min away from me and more like an hour from Jill! Oh, and about the same as me for Rich & Mariam! Bummer! Maybe you can look for something a little more south in Mesa or Tempe?

If you've never lived here before, it's a little overwhelming. You'll have to call all of us when you get here to see where you can get the best deals with a short commute to work.

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED to have you in AZ!!