Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This entire week from 7am-7pm, Monday - Friday, the Portland radio station 99.5 is giving away sets of RASCAL FLATTS concert tickets EVERY hour!!! I was sooooo upset that I missed the date that tickets went on sale. And they sold out in one day. I will be sitting here at work with the radio in my ear listening very closely every hour lol...SO hopefully by Friday I will be able to say 'I Kari, am going to see my favorite band of all time on April 4th'. Cross your fingers for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Rascal Flatts concerts! Granted there's nothing like seeing them up close in concert, coz they put on a great show, but their tickets are so expensive, a buddy of mine found a website where he found really cheap Rascal Flatts tix.Now i can attend all their concerts with low prices. Here is the link for who love Rascal Flatts and want to attend their concerts:
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/rascal-flatts-tickets/
Rascal Flatts tickets