Monday, February 11, 2008

Jumpin on the bandwagon...;)

Tagged....

Matt & I

How long have you been together? 2 and 1/2 years
How long did you date? a year before we were married
How old is he? 25 (yeah, he's an old fart) jk!
Who eats more? He does, we come close though sometimes!
Who said "I love you first"? Him :)
Who is taller? He is by exactly a foot
Who sings better? Just play SingStar with us on the playstation and you'll clearly see who wins!!
Who is smarter? Streetsmart: HIM Booksmart: ME :)
Who does laundry? its a joint effort
Who does the dishes? I HATE dishes, they gross me out (I'm a wimp, I'm aware lol) so he loads and I unload
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? both
Who mows the lawn? I wish we had one....:(
Who cooks dinner? Me. He tries..sometimes...lol
Who is more stubborn? Moody? Depends on the time of the month if ya know what I mean ;)
Who kissed who first? ummm I think he did?
Who proposed? Matt
Who is more sensitive? Same as three questions up lol
Who has more friends? Whose counting?
Who has more siblings? Me
Who are you tagging? Mary and Ryan

0 comments: