Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feburary so far....

I don't think I've written since Valentines day....SO here's whats been going on in the life of the Gentry's....

- For V-Day, Matt took me to the macaroni grill and I had some yummy shrimp scampi! It was the first time I had it and it was very good (and garlicy!!!). Then we headed back home because Matt had his final test in the morning so he crammed some more studying in before bed. He got me the perfect gift....a MASSAGE that was sooooo great! I think I had a huge knot going from my shoulder all the to my lower back. OUCH, it was soooo painful half the time - but a good kinda pain, if you knwo what I mean. I'm glad Mando (yes, that was his name aye aye aye! jk...) couldn't see my face as he practically pushed as hard as his 250 lb body could straight into my back. I was clenching my teeth and my eyes were popping out of my head. lol but the feet rub made up for the pain!!!
I got Matt an engraved money clip because I remember him saying he wanted one a while back. I think he liked it, I hope. :)

- I've been back into the Dr a couple more times and got some good news (I guess). Earlier they thought a blood vessel was being blocked leading to my kidney and would have to do go in and 'unclog it' or whatever. But after more tests they said that's not the problem, for some reason the top half of my kidney never developed. So, I'll just be taking blood pressure medicine for the rest of my life! fun fun

- Matt passed his final Insurance test!!!! Yayyyy, he was so nervous and had been studying every day so we are glad that part is over with!! So if any of you in Oregon are needing new auto, life, house, etc Insurance please call Matt :)

- Jack and I are taking a trip to Hermiston this weekend for my cousin's wedding reception!!! Matt isn't able to get work off, My parents will be in Mexico, and Eli has a competition so it'll just be me and Jack making the trek to Hermi-town! Should be fun and I'm excited to see everyone - its been forever it seems!!!! See you all on Saturday :)

- I can't wait to watch Supernanny tonight lol...one of the chicks from WILSON PHILLIPS is on their with her crazy kiddos. I used to LOVE love LOVE Wilson Phillips..."Hold on for one more dayyy" mm Can't wait.

:)

3 comments:

Agnes said...

Hey Kari,
Can you send Mando my way? I strained my back the other day and could that 250 pounds of eye popping pressure! Tim only weighs 170! We were cracking up reading your blog...hehehe!

Beth said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend. Drive safe!

Mary said...

Its been way too long! Cant wait to see you!!!