Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tree time!

Its officially Christmas time when the tree goes up :) We finally were able to get a Christmas tree Friday night! I LOVE Christmas time...I wish it were year round!

Putting on the LAST ornament......
Thank goodness for the tall person...Matt putting on the final touch


Me and stinky. She's not that fat, I swear lol
Ta Da!


Merry Christmas everyone! And to top it off, its SNOWING!!! Snow is great and exciting and all but personally, I hate it. I hope it doesn't stick! I think its the driving factor that freaks me out the most with snow, but if it DOES stick then I can't WAIT to get out of work tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Cute tree! And dog! I'm excited to meet her. Christmas is getting closer, I'm so excited. I'm even MORE excited to fly in to Portland on Wednesday!!

Jody said...

Kari, Chelsea's getting there soon and we'll be there right after Christmas. Jamie emailed me the other day and wants to see if we can all get together for lunch or something. I've heard Sara will be there, too.....right? Look at your work schedule and see what times you're free. :o)

(BTW, your tree is WAY cute! Better than our first one...)