Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Freaking out.

So, I've never really had a (what I consider) 'real' calling in the church...The closest its come to is an activities coordinator for the singles ward lol that didn't take much work....

I found out last night that I have been called as a Primary teacher. I'm freaking out. This may be the next easiest calling ever lol but I'm totally nervous. I don't know how much these kids know or how many kids I'll have or if I know how to teach!!!! I'm freaking. Ugh.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Kari - you'll be amazing! I got called into Primary for the first time ever (except for 2 mini callings that can't possibly be counted they were so short) a year ago and have decided that Primary is the place to be! I love it!!! You'll be an awesome teacher!!!

Jody said...

Kari, you'll realize after a bit that you grow to love those kids! Will & I were teachers for the CTR 5 class a while back...Noah was in there at the time. We LOVED it! You really start to see how they listen and learn from you....it's a very humbling experience. You'll be great!

Dave & Chels said...

At least kids don't expect much! (Kidding)! New callings are always intimidating at first, but it goes away. You will be an awesome primary teacher, I can totally picture you in that calling.