Friday, November 16, 2007

Free time



These past couple days have given me a lot of down time and a lot of free time. The result? I started a project. :) So I've gotten bored of my red and yellow living room and decided I wanted to go blue brown and cream instead. But, paintings are expensive and we are not in a place to spend money on that. So....I painted one myself. lol Matt found this to be funny, but I was serious! We now disagree on whether this painting should go up or if we should keep the old one until we can buy one. I need your help!!! Please vote on what one you like better lol and do NOT vote for mine in the sake of not hurting my feelings because seriously, they won't be hurt!!! Sorry about the bad picture quality :)



OLD WALL:


NEW WALL:

Keep in mind, this is only one wall lol theres more candles, pillows, mirrors, etc. to add.

Thanks!

8 comments:

brittany said...

I vote for the one you painted. Very modern, Very cool. I like it!

Sara & Saylor said...

I like the new one! The old one looks like its mom's living room...haha...if there is more blue and brown in the room (candels and pillows) i bet it looks way good! I like it!

Jill said...

Kari...I LOVE the blue and brown!

Beth said...

The new one is great! I love the way you divided it into 4 but it looks like one painting. It should stay!

Dave & Chels said...

I vote for the blue one. I love blue and brown together.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the blue one as well!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the blue one as well!

Jody said...

Kari, you've given me another decorating idea for our bedroom....it's those exact colors! Maybe you could make another one for me? (ha-ha) Don't you love the aqua/brown combo? It looks great!