Thursday, October 4, 2007

FABULOUS IDEA

Who needs a camera cord when you have a memory card?? All this time....I've been waiting for the camera cord which was being stored at Saras when instead I could plug my memory card into the computer itselr. Genius. SO I'm going to try and post some pictures of the past couple months! Starting with....the drive from Florida to Vegas. 40 hours.
We drove through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisianna, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and finally Nevada. Wow. Here's a quick recap:


There were creepy ghost towns EVERYWHERE. So strange, its like you were going back in time. I believe this one was in New Mexico.
Flattering, lovely, beautiful, dreamy. There's really no other way to describe it. (Matt found it halarious to take pictures of my in my deep, deep, deep sleeps all along the way) hahaha enjoy. There's more..Ohh there's more...they're all flattering, lovely beautiful, and dreamy.


We stopped in Texas to go to SIX FLAGS!!!!! Best part of the trip by FAR. This ride was amaaaazing. 250 ft drop into a dark tunnel. The force was insane...you had to take a few minutes for your body to realize that 'hey, the rides over. relax'
Had to do it.....



Mississippi





This captures the feeling of the entire road trip. Molly, sleeping or day dreaming as she hovered over the ice chest wishing she could have a front row view. Matt, smiling as he drove every single mile of this adventure. I didn't drive one. WOW.

There ya have it....
PS. we really wanted to stop by chelsea and daves. When is the next time we'll be in Texas??! :( Unfortunately it was 6 hours off route and unfortunately we couldn't handle any more driving) Sorry Chelsea!! :(
















1 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

It's cool. Lubbock isn't that great, so I don't blame you. Sadly, I have seen ghost towns exactly like that one you took in New Mexico. In fact, I think it's down the street...No, it's not THAT bad here. Have fun living in OR and live it up for me! (Since I obviously can't!)
Oh yeah, we're going to be in Vancouver for x-mas! Will you guys be in town? We could have some fun times...