Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Christmas in October

Matt and I are moved-in to our humble abode in Wilsonville! The last 3 days we have been unpacking box after box finding more and more goodies that we forgot all about! Hence the title of this post, it's been like Christmas opening up our old "stuff". I never thought I'd miss a 9x13 so much. haha Or my pink kitchen aid, THAT was exciting. :) But most of all, my own bed and furniture! It feels so good to be back and know that we aren't going anywhere for a while. The job search has been intense since we have gotten home. Our days existed of hitting up Craigslist, Jobdango, Career Builder...etc. and crossing our fingers for that magic phone call. Matt has gotten a job at AT&T starting the 15th. He is also working for Farmers Insurance on his down time to build clientel (sp?) which he hopes to make his job for the next few years at least. Me on the other hand, have not had the best of luck. I've got two interviews tomorrow and hopefully they go well!!

1 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Let us know how your interviews turn out! I'm jealous you are in Wilsonville - Oregon, for that matter!