Sunday, October 14, 2007

Aye...

Tomorrow matt and I finally get back to work. I'm not excited about my office job, but I am incredibly excited for the 1st couple paychecks. They will be a weight lifted off our shoulders thats for sure!
We went to our new ward today and I think we're going to like it. LOTS of crying babies in sacrament; which might be a bad thing to most but good for me! :) I hope we can meet some young couples pretty soon.
I've decided I'm going to take a picture in the same outfit every month until I explode with a baby. lol so lets all take a moment of silence to remember me before I expand...
.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.




Thank you. :)


Matt was in a wedding over the weekend.... this is rehearsal dinner with all the groomsmen and groom (Rhinelanders - have no clue how to spell it but if you haven't been, I had the most amazing fondue of my entire lifetime!!!)


Dorks. Matt and his long time friend Aaron having a 'moment' and no matt did not shrink, Aaron is over 7ft tall lol


It'd be cool if we could take a decent picture together huh? :)

0 comments: