Sunday, October 25, 2009

<3

Just some updates of what I've been up to on my weekends....concerts (Mae and Deas Vail), bon fires - I'm sooooo excited for winter! The weather here is already back to being AMAZING!!!! Sleeping with my windows open = my favorite time of year. Mexico trips, Backstreet Boys concert - haha ya, thats right! They performed with Kristi Yamaguchi on Ice..weird combo? I'd say so. You'll be able to see for yourself this Thanksgiving on NBC though!

I. Love. Arizona.












1 comments:

Kara Allred said...

kari- would you consider letting me have rights to using the bonfire shadow picture for the front cover of my book? you would probably get royalties....
if so, i would love for you to e-mail me the actual file.
thanks,
kara allred
480-734-8705
(sara's friend in az)