Sunday, August 24, 2008

You'll thank me later.

Essentials! Buy em, use em, live em, and you will lovvvve em! Seriously.



Johnson and Johnson Melt Away Stress body lotion. Its amazing. A-mazing.Clinique all about eyes.

It was love at first sight. I use it day and night. It helps me not look like such a fright. Yeah. thats right. hahahha

Apricot scrub (I buy the Target brand, its like 2 bucks lol). Keep it in the shower and use it on your face like every other day. Seriously. It is grrrrrreat!


What are your essentials? I tag everyone that ever reads my blog. Right now. lol Josh and I were talking about how lame everyone is that reads because I'm probably the least commented on blog everrrrr :) thats ok cause I never blog about anything exciting - i can take it folks. But ok lets get real, I want to know your must-haves!



3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

I'll admit it - I read your blog (and a lot of other people's) and hardly ever comment. Don't know why...lazy, probably.
Let's see, my must haves... most of them are from clinique, too. I am starting to love that eye cream, too. I have a sample right now from one of their gifts. It is slowly disapearing. Another one is clinique's dramatically different moisturizing lotion. I haven't found any other moisturizer that comes close.
I can't think of any other essentials. I'm sure I'll have a lot more once we have an income & I can afford them. :)

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time as well. Sorry I don't comment more...

My essential is Curel Lotion and original flavor chapstick. Can't go an hour without either one.

My other essential is a pedicure. It doesn't come in a bottle and is an expense I should probably cut out to save money, but ooohh the sanity that is gained in that hour away from home! :)

We need to get together!

Agnes said...

I read your blog tons too! I'm just lazy I'll be better, promise. I really want to try your "melt away the stress lotion" I've never heard of it--but I'm really excited to get some.

My essentials? Oh gosh, I love all my Mac Make up. Especially all my eye shadows...these days nobody would be able to tell, since I HARDLY ever get ready. I also NEED lots of lotion...I honestly don't think I've ever stuck to just one type... that's why I can't wait to try your stuff! :)