Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bad bad bad luck.



So. I was at FHE last night and we all decided to go get frozen yogurt after it was over...SOMEHOW my debit card fell out of my purse while we were there. It wasn't until this afternoon that I realized it was lost and by then some jerk had already purchased 50 bucks in groceries and who knows what else we'll find on my account. Bad luck eh? It even had my picture on the front of it! It was like 2 months ago that this happened to me! I think I need to have a debit card implanted in my wrist or something so I can avoid ever having to deal with this again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! That is so frustating. I had a dream last night that my car and wallet were stolen. The dream was no fun so I can only imagine how horrible it can be in real life, especially with this being the second time and so close together! Let me know if we can help with anything.

Dave & Chels said...

Wow, that is amazing. Amazingly bad. Maybe you should glue it to your body or something. :)

Kjerstin said...

That is so rediculous!! It had your picture on it and they were still able to use it?? Wasn't that the point of having your picture put on front? I'm sorry, that has got to be so frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Is this the one you found in your back pocket two days later and then realized the 50 was for gas???????? Just wondering! Are you Sure your Roots arent Blonde girl???

Agnes said...

I have the SAME bad luck! Just the other day I swore someone stole my wallet. I canceled a credit card, I went to the DMV for a new license and then Saturday morning guess what I found...Yes my wallet. In my kids bedroom hidden in a pile of shoes...thing is I REALLY tore apart my house and I didn't even think to check the kids bedroom! I was sure someone took it when I went to the store or out of my purse I left in the car. (I have found my debit card in the back of my jeans too, MANY times!) Tim was like "Ag, you gotta respond to this...this is SOOOO YOU!"

I'm just glad you found it...I bet you are SO relieved! Yeah Kari!