Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trip




Guess where I'm goingggggggg..........................................





I'll be here from June 5th to June 9thhhhhh.....................





Staying with my best friend from high schoolllllllllllllllllll.........................








Yay! :) can't wait to make a trip to the SUN in Arizona! I'm looking at eventually moving to AZ. Why? Because I think I'd love it of course! Ill be down there making SURE I want to move and possibly looking for housing/jobs. So, if you live in AZ......make way cause I'm comin' through haha. Oh, and I can't wait to actually get a TAN

5 comments:

Jody said...

Yay! How fun! If you need it, you guys can always stay with us. We have our guest room/office that my mom always stays in. Call me if you want to plan anything! (my kids would love to see you, too!)

mlyster said...

Ker!! I better see you, if not... I'm pretty much gonna hurt you! haha, not really but I will not be very happy. Are you guys staying with Kace?

Kara Allred said...

i know you have family here- but if there's anything you ever need- don't hesitate to ask us!
sara will give you my number.

A Life Full of Laughter said...

Kari! Please let Molls and I take you to lunch or dinner or something! Would love to see you! Get ready for the HEAT!

Agnes said...

We can't wait to see you Kari!!!