Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weekend Trip

Jack and I drove to Hermiston this weekend to go to Tyler's reception...I'm so glad we went! It has been over a year since I have been there (HORRIBLE, I know), and it was so good to see everyone! Tyler and Tara are so cute together and 'just fit' if you know what I mean :) !!! I'm sad I didn't get to stay longer, :( so Jack and I tried to cram in everything we wanted to do while we were there...

We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house which was great...and stopped by Sheila's, Mary's and the Benxisens house before we left on Sunday afternoon. The weather was beautiful and I was so happy I didn't have to drive in the rain!!!

Speaking of the drive...Jack was a very very...VERY...big chatterbox!!! :) I think there was about 15 minutes total of silence during the ride there and back lol. He's one curious kid. It was question after question that he wanted answered lol. For example, 'Kari, why is the power line on the bottom thicker than the one above it?'...Me: 'I don't' know Jack...'..Jack: 'What does it mean when that sign says -traffic patrolled by aircraft-"...Me: 'What do you think it means."...Jack: "Well, like, traffic is being patrolled by someone in an airplane or helicopter or, something." ...Me: 'Good job'...

You get the point. lol and then he spent much of the ride asking about all of the different religions and what they all believe in. (I think they're studying this in school), his favorite bands, the speed limit and how I was going 6 over and was going to get pulled over any minute, etc.

I will post a few pictures I took while we were there when I get home....

1 comments:

Mary said...

It was so good to see you kari...I Almost forgot what you looked like! Next time I go to Portland I will definetly give you a call.