Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random things going on....

Its been fluffy wussy dog heaven at Sara's this weekend haha she is babysitting a girl's two maltipoo puppies and I'm holding Diva. Dogs galore! Since I don't have kids, all I have to share is miss Molly...who went into HEAT. I hate it. People say 'its not that bad....' well, I would never do this again lol the poor thing can't fit in any diapers because she's shaped like a weirdo! She hates the diaper idea, they last about 5 minutes before they fall down. 2 and a half more weeks to go ....ugh.


fat dog in a little diaper

Matt, cutting the cheese as usual :) Molly patiently waiting for scraps




The 4th of July lighting off fireworks at a park!



Me Molly. Me so tough. Me got big chest. Me want to pump you up.







2 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

She's so cute! The scarf really sets off the diaper. :) Are you guys gonna breed her - is that why you haven't got her spayed? Oh yeah - your apt. looks really cute! The kitchen does, at least. Looks new.

Jody said...

Kari, I have to say, you have the CUTEST dog in the whole world! Every time I see the pics of her, I want to bring her to our house. It's so funny, cuz when I picture dogs, I match you up with Sara's dog and Sara with Molly! Please know that you and Matt actually have a DOG, whereas Sara and Justin have a.....I don't know...a little fuzzball with eyes! (Shhhh...don't tell Sara!) And Sara, if you see this, I'm sure Diva is very sweet and.....uh, just as dog-like as Molly?......love ya!