Saturday, June 9, 2007

Things on my mind...

I don't feel like writing a blog right now but I'm going to anyways. :) Here are a few things going on lately:
The weather seems to get hotter and hotter. Not a good thing!

I can't believe Paris Hilton and how big the media has made her. Serve your time woman and quit cryin for mommy!

Molly and Diva (Sara's new dog). Hmm, they are slowly being introduced to eachother. Keep in mind, Molly is 40 times the size of that little thing and could probably swallow her in one bite.

Matt and Justin got 4 sales today which means a date night tonight! One of the benefits of sales :)

I really hope when we get back from this summer I can afford to have a back yard and get Molly a friend! A cockerspaniel I hope!

I love watching TLC. Great channel.

Currently reading: The Secret, and Flipping Houses 'how to'
Currently watching: Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan in it- oh how she has changed lol
Currently listening to: Sara talk on the phone with Chelsea lol
Currently waiting for: My husband to stop working already! Its 9:30 on Saturday. He began working at 10am. Hurry up!
Currently wanting: A lint brush for Molly hair on my dark shirt and a massage

Thats it!

1 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

I'm glad you mentioned the comment about Paris - seriously, it's not like she's on death row or anything. It's 23 days, chick. Serve your time and get over it. Cocker spaniels? Love them. (come to think of it, I love most dogs...I know, I'm a dork.) And the date night - I loved making goals like that when Dave was selling. I got a lot of dates that way because Dave was a good seller! Much like Matt, I'm sure. And lastly - watch out for the hurricanes! :)